Wednesday, January 06, 2010

exception....

So Cable keeps playing "He's Not That Into You" nonstop...it's getting to me
I've been so lost...as i presumed i suck at jungling a whole bunch of things at once. Don't get me wrong, I think i'm oh so great at multi tasking but i haven't even attended this blog that I thought I'd be oh so dedicated to.


This post will just be, me trying to catch up to now from where i left off...uh oh


But as for a  random thought or situation, I actually watched the first season of True Blood, a friend told me to check it out


I just couldn't get over how much sex the main character's brother had & everytime a sex scene would come on...my parents would just so happen to be around, i attract awkward situations i guess :D


as for my new year...ithink i started it off just right, PERFECT
I have an odd but good feeling about 2010, even though i don't like how it (2010)sounds lol



 


















a day in the city <3



cutie














isa & i




( i DO NOT like this picture but i loved the color i put on my eyes)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Ask me anything:)
Say what you feel and what you think!