Monday, October 12, 2009

photos that caught my eye before i made a blog...







McGinley, THE MAN ! haha



















so October 11th....my mother's birthday. My father got stopped by the cops and thankfully he didn't drink any liquor, the cops were so upset about it. I found it rather funny.
The cop told my father that he tricked the machine. Those cops pissed me off.
Right now, i'm supposed to doing school assignments...
but my mind is racing and rambling on about other things.
Bought two new things(clothes) to add to my huge collection. Strongly thinking about selling
some items, i'm sure many will love them. Just need some buyers and need
to do a little alterring and put my creativity to the test. In a few months i might be doing so.
Pictures of the items will be posted then, so anyone who is interested should let me know.

I guess i should be getting those assignments started.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful beautiful photos! Thanks for posting, very inspiring.

    ReplyDelete

Ask me anything:)
Say what you feel and what you think!