Friday, October 09, 2009

23 seconds, all things we love will die....

Photo by me :)
So weeks ago i had an extremely peculiar dream....i mean i guess dream are quite eccentricand unique but i'm much more used to dreams of me falling or running from something.....this dream was MUCH more curious and outlandish..

.i dreamt about me laying down the same exact way i had fell asleep that day, my room was a mess as usual in the dream but every single thing was placed exactly the way it was before i went to sleep. That day i lay my head where my feet usually are...my body was not facing the mirror as it usually does but the top of my head was facing the mirror. In the dream, the door opened furiously and there i was again...i ran in the room and stabbed myself in what it looked like the chest (or maybe my heart) i can't be sure....i sensed it physically, my view point flashed back & forth like sort of a movie view then back in my body(the one that was stabbed)...however i did not take on the body of me which was holding the knife or whatever it was that I stabbed myself with. The image froze and i felt a shock through my body that at first i could not immediately wake up and then i shot up from my sleep and i felt soooo afraid, i was crying and i did not want to sleep for the rest of the night. HOW BAZARRE !!!



Others by me :)


Speaking of dreams....i can't help but think of one of my favorite movies, "Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind" I love this movie it has such a unique, simplehearted storyline...when i watch movies like this i feel comfortable with the idea of making my own movie or story. My mind is both scary,astounding and unreal...i write(think) this with much confidence :)






No comments:

Post a Comment

Ask me anything:)
Say what you feel and what you think!