Sunday, June 14, 2009

Grad Party '09






Last Night.
i mainly went for them, other than that i pretty much lost all thought of what i had to say about this whole event.
all i know is i was feeling good, i missed my camera but it is just way to be for someone so little to be carrying around and there is no way it would of fit in that little clutch of mine. i'm just really surprised that i have a post that is up to date, finally.
i still have not gotten used to writing straight from what is on my mind to the internet! that's a big step for me, so for now i'll keep it short and simple, another good night although it ended stupidly.....ATTENTION SEEKERS ahem.
but CONGRATS Class of '09.



as of right now i am really hungry and unfortunately for the love of food my only breakfast was a scoop of vanilla haagen daaz, i am so not satisfied with that. well finals are this week so i have no doubt in my mine that my blog will be as lifeless as possible but ofcourse i have tons of photos from before last night that need to be posted and i have hope that the excitement will soon arise with this summer. Well i'm off to Yonkers by bus, unfortunately. Hopefully this day has something good in store for me, food perhaps. i was promised Lasagna....mmmm

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ask me anything:)
Say what you feel and what you think!